When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page.
Consider to send one or more series of images — if these images tell a story you will most probably published.
Be sure to include your name, web site and links in your social networks.
Write a few words about yourself. Your biography and, if you like, a few lines about your photographic background — it is not necessary, but it would be great.
If you are in doubt about what kind of images to submit, email us the link to one or more pages where you published your work and we will be happy to help you with your selection.
Also you might visit our Instagram account for some inspiration.
We think the human body in all its forms is simply beautiful — both in modern and classical contexts and we will never censor work as it detracts from the overall aesthetic of the image.
We are proud to accept contributions from artists where that beauty is celebrated in the way of nudity. There are however, a few requirements to ensure that any nudity displayed remains artistic in nature.
All artistic nude submissions MUST NOT be gratuitous, but rather they must have an artistic purpose or be part of the narrative of the story. In other words, there must be a purpose to the nudity.
- Between 25 and 50 images;
- JPEG format;
- sRGB color profile;
- 3000 pixels on the shortest side;
- Make sure your photos DO NOT have a logo/watermark;
- We do not ask for an exclusive!
- Include a text file (.TXT) with title, year you produced the series and a short description of each series, max 500 words — we reserve the right to exclude or modify your written content;
- We can only accept submissions from the photographer, image rights must belong to you; all participants in the shooting agree to be published in print and digital editions and on our Instagram;
- All models should be nude or implied: no censors are allowed;
- All models need to be 18 years of age or older;
- Be sure to include credits for everyone involved with the shooting: photographer, model, MUA, etc – include the Instagram accounts you want us to tag on our account; if you send the wrong credits, we will not be able to correct them after the release of the magazine.
!!! So carefully verify the credits of the whole team !!!
- To better fit the images in the magazine layout we reserves the rights to crop them;
- Once your images are accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in our publication, our web site, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of nudeartzine.
Submissions are reviewed based on its content and quality. Upon reviewing submissions, nudeartzine
reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive.
Make sure you have all the model release forms: we may ask you to send us a copy before we publish your work.
We absolutely reserve the right to reject any submission where there is any doubt whatsoever as to the model’s age or where the models age cannot be verified on request — we will immediately refer any apparent child or underage nudity that cannot be verified to the relevant authorities without exception.
ALL published photographers
will receive a printed copy
of the magazine FREE of charge. Also they will be able to buy copies of the magazine at a discounted price.
Once an issue is being released it is available for purchase via Lulu.
When submitting your images use wetransfer.com
, Google Drive or Dropbox — if you send your images attached to your email we will not consider them.
Send your submissions to: submissions [at] nudeartzine.com